|Welcome to Stoked!|
- Nice ambience - cute use of wine boxes as lampshades. Smoky cottage rustic feel.
- Kenny G music - AAAAAAAARGHHHH!!!
- Open plan - can see the oven and chef. Got good meat supplier, including Spanish beef, same as used at Extebarri.
- Excellent beef - perfect sear and texture, lovely pepper rub, good jus, didn't overpower the meat. Stunner.
- Dessert of ice cream with salt was wonderful - first time having salt with ice cream.
- Definitely go back for the beef. New menu, but still retaining some old faithfuls.
|Chef Yao. With Bertha. Yes.|
|Stoked interior and the hungry horde|
|Scaramouche... can you do the Fandango?|
|Foie Gras with Mango and Balsamic Reduction|
|Tagliatelle with Wood Smoked Duck|
|Grainge Angus Tenderloin|
|Sticky Date Pudding|
|The Spanish steak, same you get in Extebarri, San Sebastian. Next time...|
|Happy? Happy. Yes.|
|The tally for the night|